What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pot of Gold

I made these little treat bags for my son's preschool class.  They aren't really celebrating St. Patrick's Day at school, but I thought it would be fun if each of the kids got a little "Pot of Gold" to take home.  The coins are chocolate that I found at a candy store in Baton Rouge (really cool place called Chocolage).  I used the rainbow from the Create A Critter cartridge and an SVG file for the Pot of Gold.  The stamp is from My Pink Stamper's Happiest Moments set.

St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold

0 comments:

Post a Comment