What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My First Blog Awards

I am so excited to announce that I have been awarded three blog awards!  These are my first awards and I am so excited to know that I have actual followers out there who are enjoying my layouts. 

The first award I received is the Leibster Award which was awarded to me by Tonia at Pigtails and Paper Trails (isn't that such a cute name for a blog?).  Thank you so much Tonia!  I have also been given this award by Tiffany at Sparkled Memories.  Thank you Tiffany.
Photobucket

I now have the opportunity to pass this award along to five bloggers.

1. (I will add the names later)
2.
3.
4.
5.

As a recipient of this award you must do the following:

1. Thank the giver on your blog

2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog

4. Reveal your 5 blog picks

5. Let them know you chose them by leaving them a comment



The second award I have received is the Stylish Blogger Award which was awarded to me by Ruby at Handcrafted Simply by Us.  Thank you so much Ruby!

Photobucket

Upon receiving this award I must…

*Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog

*Share 8 things about myself

*Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered

*Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

8 Things about me:

1. My favorite color is Burgundy (though I buy everything I can in Pink)
2. I am a Stay at Home Mom to 2 kids (Kayla 10 and Dylan 4)
3. I have a degree in Finance (that I have never actually used)
4. I am addicted to patterned paper (especially Bo Bunny and Imaginisce)
5. I do almost all of my shopping online and the UPS guy stops by my house almost everyday (I love Amazon.com.  If they don't sell it, then I probably don't need it).
6. I love to organize.  I spend more time organizing my craft supplies than actually using them.  And don't you dare come between me and my label maker! (lol)
7.  I love to cook and bake and make everything from scratch (including my own fresh pasta).
8.  I am actually getting used to living in Louisiana even though I moved here 2 years ago from Texas literally kicking and screaming.

I would like to pass this award on to:

1. (I will add the names later)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

***I will pass along the awards as soon as I get a chance, I just wanted to thank those who gave me this award as soon as possible.

1 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

Congrats!

Post a Comment