What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bling Bling Class

Last night was my Bling Bling Class at Memory Mania.  I gotta say that those evening classes kick my butt.  Maybe it's because I'm so tired or maybe it's because there is no extra time since the store is closed but I just can't seem to finish my layouts in the two hours allowed.  I did have a great time and I finished my layouts this morning so all is well.  We learned some new techiniques with Stickles, Jewels and Ribbon.  We also got to use glitter paper which I absolutely love.
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment