What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I've Learned...

So now that I have completed a couple of classes and a few scrapbooking kits I have decided to apply what I have learned into my own pages.  I have made two Pre-School pages for Dylan.  I am currently working on a Zoo page for our trip to the zoo this past spring.  At least I can say that I have been inspired.  I have a few more ideas for pages that I hope to try out next week.

Photobucket
Preschool Layout

0 comments:

Post a Comment