What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Give Thanks

I also made a Thanksgiving card today.

Photobucket
Give Thanks Card

The turkey is from the Create A Critter cartridge.  I used Copper Stickles and of course Bazzill cardstock.  Once again the ribbon is from my Hobby Lobby stash. 

I think I have almost convinced myself to invest in the My Pink Stamper Stamps.  I've been putting it off because I have already spent soooo much money on this hobby, but I really enjoy making these cards and the stamps would really make them better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment