What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scrap Your Stash Class

On November 10th I took another Scrap Your Stash Class at Memory Mania.  We made a layout titled Too Cute.  Some products we used were Sassafrass Lass Die Cut Blossoms - Seamstress Bouquet, Sassafrass Lass Count Me In Polka Polka Paper, Nerdy Bird Sprightly Paper, and Count Me In One by One Paper, Thickers Alphabet Stickers, and the Fiskars Scalloped Square Punch.
Too Cute Layout

0 comments:

Post a Comment