What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scrap Your Stash Class

On October 20th I took a Scrap Your Stash Class at Memory Mania.  The layout we made was a LSU Tiger Tales Layout.  At first I thought there was no way I was ever gonna find a use for this page and then last weekend we actually went to an LSU tailgate party at Tiger Stadium.  In this layout we used Creative Imaginations - Radiant Rain Spray, Tiger Paw Die Cut Paper, Large White Brads, and Tiger Print Ribbon.
Tiger Tales Layout

0 comments:

Post a Comment