What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Gift Bags

Okay, I realize that I have been missing in action since the holidays.  The reason is that I have been setting up my new scrapbooking room.  It is only about halfway finished but I finally have an area where I can work and the kids don't into my things.  I will post pictures of my progress on another post.

Last week I made gift bags for my kids to hand out on Valentine's Day.  For my son's class of 12 I made these cute little bags using the Create A Critter Cartridge and My Pink Stamper stamps.

Valentine Treat Bags
Valentine Treat Bag
Valentine Treat Bag
Valentine Treat Bag

The colors are much better in person (I hate the yellowness of these CFL lights).  For my daughter's class of 50, I made these gift bags using Martha Stewart Seasonal Cakes Cartridge and my gypsy.

Valentine Treat Bag
My daughter and I also made this card for the 4H Valentine's Card Contest.

Love Birds Card

I have lots more to post but I just haven't had the time.  I will try to get some more of my creations on the blog this weekend.

1 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

What fabulous goodies - this has to be one of my most fave Cricut cartridges!!! I LOVE your blog & all of your creations!!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog (& to Momo for connecting us!!!) Thank you also for your prayers - I will be praying for your mom as well. Not an easy road. But God totally has plans for us all!!! I'm officially your "follower" :D

Post a Comment