What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Gift Tags

I have been so busy getting ready for Christmas that I haven't even had time to post the few projects that I have gotten done.  I decided to make gift tags this year for all the gifts under the tree (usually I just write everyone's name in sharpie right on the paper).  The tags are cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cartridge at 4 3/4".  The green tags are inked with Deep Green Cat's Eye Chalk Ink and the red tags are inked with Maroon Cat's Eye Chalk Ink.  The Gingerbread House was cut from Gingerbread Cartridge at 1 3/4".  The Stockings, Christmas Tree & Candy Cane were cut from Christmas Cheer Cartridge at 1 3/4".  The Snowflake was cut from Winter Lace Cartridge.  The Cardstock is all Bazzill in Herbal Garden Dark and Crabapple Dark.  I then used stickles to embellish.

Christmas Gift Tag

Christmas Gift Tag

Christmas Gift Tag

Christmas Gift Tag

Christmas Gift Tag

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment