What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Friday, September 17, 2010

Cricut Circle

Okay so now I have completely gone and lost my mind.  Yesterday I decided to join the Cricut Circle.  I admit I did it for the French Manor cartridge that is exclusive to the circle.  Is it worth the money?  That remains to be seen, but I am going to try it for a year and see if anything good comes out of it.  I will post when I get my welcome kit and let you know what is in it.  I've also been going completely crazy on ebay lately and now I have a ton of new cartridges which I've gotten for less than $20 each.  Hopefully I will have a bunch of new projects to start sharing really soon.

French Manor CartridgeFrench Manor Images

0 comments:

Post a Comment