What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Scrapbooking Kits

Well I have a new discovery.  My local scrapbook store sells Page Layout Kits.  Now, I have been against kits in the past because I felt like it was "cheating".  However, now that I am on a complete scrapping mission, I have decided that these kits are a great learning tool, not to mention a quick way to get pictures into an album.  Since the store is offering a "Buy 4 Get 1 Free" sale I decided this was a great time to try some kits.  After completing three kits I am completely addicted.  I am so happy with how they turned out and I can't wait to have some free time and try to recreate them with my own supplies.  Here are the photos of my completed layouts.  Thanks to Christy & Terri for the designs.


Pregnancy Layout
Pregnancy - Memory Mania Kit

Second Grade Layout
Second Grade - Memory Mania Kit

Soccer Layout
Soccer - Memory Mania Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment