What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Friday, November 19, 2010

Kayla's Birthday Cake

Here is the cake I made with the Circut Cake machine.  This is my first attempt at a cake this large or this complicated.  Practice is definately needed, but all in all I think it turned out pretty good.

Photobucket
I used the Eiffel Tower from the Summer in Paris cartridge, the Fleur de Lis are from the Sweetheart cartridge, the Font and the Poodles are from svg files used with Make the Cut software.

0 comments:

Post a Comment