What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

I thought I would post our pumpkin carvings for everyone to see.  I know it isn't scrapbooking, but it is crafty.  Brian & I did Star Wars pumpkins because our son is a HUGE Star Wars fan.  Our daughter (age 9) did her own pumpkin this year all by herself.  Our son (age 3) was able to make this Bat pumpkin using a kids kit that is a cross between golf tees and a lite bright.

Anakin PumpkinYoda Pumpkin

Bat Pumpkin

Cat Pumpkin

0 comments:

Post a Comment