What is the Accidental Scrapbook???

I started this blog, mostly for myself. I have absolutely no artistic talent and I have failed at scrapbooking
too many times to count. Now I am giving it another try with new supplies and scrapbooking classes.
I plan to document all the new techniques I learn here in this blog as a way to track my progress.
If I accidentally inspire someone else along the way, then that is the "icing on the cake."



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Totally Tim Holtz Class

On October 12th I took the Totally Tim Holtz class at Memory Mania.  We created two layouts using the Tim Holtz Product line.  Some of the products included Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Metal Clock Faces, Metal Game Spinners, Mini Fasteners, Sizzix Embossing FolderJournaling Tickets, and Ruler Ribbon.
On This Date
Time Stood Still Layout

0 comments:

Post a Comment